This is the year to grind. This is the year I’m gonna get my life together. This is the year I’m going to eat healthy and exercise. Blah blah blah.
I’m all about being a badass goal setter, however why don’t we shift our energy towards living a life that makes us feel good. No more being hard on yourself for not being able to lose those last 5 pounds. No more feeling sorry for yourself for being in a job that makes you miserable. No more feeling guilty for not doing laundry.
Self worth simply means how much you value yourself. Not many people realize self worth is a major determining factor in how you live your life. How you view yourself determines the type of job you have, the types of relationships you’re in, what you eat and the vibes you give to the world.
Increase your self worth and I guarantee you will see major shifts in all areas of your life. Here are 10 resolutions to get you started on your journey of fabulousness.
- Meditate. Pray. Journal. Sing. Do whatever you need to do to quiet the chaos around you and learn to listen to your intuition.
- Stop making excuses.
- Create a morning routine that fits your lifestyle.
- Forgive someone. Whether it’s yourself or someone else. Let that ish go. Walking around with extra weight holds you back from joy.
- Break a bad pattern. Eating junk, smoking, gossiping, speaking negatively about yourself, etc.
- Keep your health appointments. This includes going to the doctor, food shopping, getting your hair and nails done, girly lunch dates, going for a long walk. Basically anything that contributes to feel good hormones for the body, mind and soul.
- Do work that fills you up, not deplete you.
- Spread kindness daily.
- Make a conscious decision to say goodbye to things (and people) that hurt you.
- Open yourself up to true love. Whether you’re in a relationship or single, hear me out. All of us are walking around with things that are blocking us from receiving the love we deserve (and desire). Insecurities, past hurt, trust issues, pessimism, etc. Work on those things. Let go and be open to people who actually put effort into being a part of your life. You are worthy of greatness. Dontcha forget it.