LISTEN to this post in audio. It goes more in depth. Hope you enjoy!
- Say no. To excuses. To people who don’t value you. To plans that don’t thrill you. Say no.
- Create boundaries. It’s an act of self love. Boundaries are a healthy way of stating your needs.
- Carve out one day to do whatever the heck you wanna do. No excuses. No chores. No to do lists.
- Infuse daily inspiring rituals into your routine.
- Mean what you say. Whether we realize it or not, our words are powerful. Don’t send mixed messages to others by saying things you don’t actually mean.
- Make a list of your strengths. Whip out that list on days you are feeling less than stellar.
- Spend time in your safe space.
- Finally unpack that (emotional) baggage you’ve been carrying around.
- Work on passion goals you’ve been putting on the back burner.
- Continuously work on your growth.
- Stop saying “it’s not a big deal” when it clearly means something to you or “I’m fine” when you’re really not.
- Create art. Art isn’t only about painting or arts & crafts.
- Take a trip alone to explore somewhere you’ve been wanting to visit.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Allow yourself to break down instead of staying strong all the time.
- Nurture the relationships that are important to you.
- Go after your dreams. Give yourself permission to do the unthinkable. The impossible. All of those ideas you have for a reason. Pursue them with curiosity.
Good vibes always,